A day after Eliot Spitzer's huge lead just up and vanished like a fart in the wind, it's back again in the latest New York Times poll, which has Spitzer leading Scott Stringer by fifteen points. Polls sure are crazy! One caveat about this latest poll, though: Respondents were surveyed from as far back as August 19. Times political reporter Michael Barbaro says this is because "good work takes time."
Photo: Mark Lennihan/AP
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 5. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 8. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...
- 9. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011