Following accusations of sexual harassment from eighteen women, less than two weeks of therapy, a Hooters ban, and three days of mediation supervised by a former federal judge, San Diego City Attorney Jan Goldsmith announced that "an agreement" with America's creepiest mayor has been reached. The details of the deal will remain secret until it's presented on Friday to the City Council, which will vote on the proposal, though the negotiations were reportedly focused on the possibility of San Diego paying some of Filner's legal fees in exchange for him ending the ceaseless embarrassment of himself and his city by stepping down.
Photo: Bill Wechter/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?