Thirty-nine people, including that man attempting to eat money, have been arrested in a big Staten Island drug bust — with charges for motorcycle stealing, cocaine dealing, and attempted murder — called Operation Mayberry because one of the accused goes by "Opie." The Staten Island D.A. spelled out the reference, adding, "These 39 individuals are accused of committing crimes and conspiring to commit crimes that would shock and appall Sheriff Taylor."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!