A man used a stun gun to disable a jogger in a Forest Hills, Queens park before raping the 69-year-old woman on Monday afternoon, according to the New York Daily News. Even more alarming: Police said the incident is similar to a March assault in which a 23-year-old woman was stun-gunned, robbed, and nearly molested mid-jog in the same park. While the two incidents are not officially linked, police did release a sketch (seen here) of the "scraggly-haired" suspect, who has been described as a 5-foot-10 white man in his 30s.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!