While Mayor Bloomberg's endorsement of Christine Quinn once seemed like a foregone conclusion, once the race started heating up he seemed disappointed that Hillary Clinton didn't want the job and refused to endorse anyone. Now due to his pickiness, he might wind up backing the guy who once publicly called him an "idiot." The Post reports that Bloomberg is so concerned about Bill de Blasio dismantling his accomplishments that he's planning to endorse Joe Lhota after the primary. There's still no word on who Bloomberg's dogs are going for.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2013 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!