While Mayor Bloomberg's endorsement of Christine Quinn once seemed like a foregone conclusion, once the race started heating up he seemed disappointed that Hillary Clinton didn't want the job and refused to endorse anyone. Now due to his pickiness, he might wind up backing the guy who once publicly called him an "idiot." The Post reports that Bloomberg is so concerned about Bill de Blasio dismantling his accomplishments that he's planning to endorse Joe Lhota after the primary. There's still no word on who Bloomberg's dogs are going for.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2013 Getty Images
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?