Well, here's an idea: Lucy Sun is a "business strategy consultant by trade" who is offering her services as a "book therapist." As your book therapist, Sun will pick out a book that will help address a problem you're having in life, then read and discuss that book with you at a coffee shop in Prospect Heights, for $30 an hour. Sun tells us that two weeks after posting her flyers, she'll be meeting her first prospective client later today.
Photo: ami with an i/Tumblr
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode