Daquan Breland, one of the two men arrested for the gang-related shooting death of 1-year-old Antiq Hennis, told the Daily News, in a jailhouse interview, that it was an accident. "I love kids, I wanted to be a father. Now there's no time," said the 23-year-old. "I'm not a baby killer, that's not me ... To slay a baby in a stroller, that's an evil act. Now I have to live with it ... I know how people see me. If something happens to me here, I understand." The tattoo on his neck says "Family Comes 1st."
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode