That's according to a tweet by Electronic Frontier Foundation co-founder, Harvard Law School professor, and former Grateful Dead lyricist John Perry Barlow, who is definitely there and doesn't have any obvious reason to lie. This might be official proof that the formerly off-the-grid DIY art- and drug-fest has jumped the shark.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...