After delivering a goodbye speech for outgoing Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, the vice-president reportedly fist-bumped the police commissioner, who was seated in the front row of the Washington, D.C. audience. The New York Daily News also says Biden quietly asked Kelly if he was "doing okay." Was Biden just being his usual friendly self, or was the greeting a sign that the Obama administration is still considering Kelly as a possible replacement for Napolitano? Perhaps he was merely acknowledging Kelly's deeply embarrassing August.
- 1. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 2. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 3. Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What's Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 5. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 6. Snowy Owls Spared Violent Deaths, Because Look at Them
- 7. 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks Actually Look Like
- 8. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-Six Finale
- 9. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle