32-year-old JFK employee Ivan Ivanov was arrested on Saturday after the "flimsy plastic bottle" he was using to bring some of the famously strong cleaning fluid home from the airport ate through his bag and dripped onto the 5- and 8-year-old boys seated near him on the Q53 in Queens. The children were taken to the hospital and treated for minor injuries, while Ivanov has been charged with reckless endangerment. If you're going to steal from the supply closet at work, please do it responsibly.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2012 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death