It makes a lot of sense, actually: If you want to hoard and illegally sell hundreds of reptiles just work as your town's animal control officer. Richard Parinello of Brookhaven, Long Island, was busted today for keeping 850 snakes, including two six-foot Burmese pythons, in his home and two-car garage. (He may have also been committing disability fraud, opting to work for himself instead, but that's less interesting.) Parinello's two trucks had vanity plates reading "SSSSNAKE" and "SNAKEVAN," in case anyone doubted his passion.
Photo: Joe Raedle/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?