Last month, a man was punched in the mouth on a Greenwich Village sidewalk after refusing to let a stranger bum a cigarette. Now DNAinfo reports that a 29-year-old Carroll Gardens woman was stabbed on Sunday — possibly with an ice pick — after denying a man his request for a cigarette. This is the worst trend of 2013.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability