Though Dennis Rodman refused to discuss imprisoned American Kenneth Bae with "friend for life" Kim Jong-un, his latest trip to North Korea did yield some more useful information than the dictator's thoughts on Bad Boy vodka. While discussing his "relaxing time by the sea" with Kim and his family, Rodman told The Guardian on Sunday, "I held their baby Ju-ae and spoke with Ms. Ri [Sol-Ju, Kim's wife] as well. He's a good dad and has a beautiful family." The name of Kim's daughter was previously unknown, and in fact speculation that Ri gave birth in December was only confirmed when Rodman referenced their "beautiful baby daughter" after his last trip. Apparently, Rodman does not know how to keep sensitive baby news to himself, so it's a good thing he isn't friends with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West – for a variety of reasons, actually.
Photo: WANG ZHAO/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?