In a smaller-scale version of Kanye West's Hurricane Katrina moment, a 15-year-old girl used her time on the microphone at this morning's September 11 remembrance to address the president directly. "I was only 3 when you were taken from us, and we love and miss you very much," she said of her uncle, who died in the attacks, before nervously switching gears to Syria. "And President Obama, please do not bring us to another war."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!