New York has its heartwarming story of rescued subway kittens Arthur and August, and now Alaska has its own appropriately rugged tale of kitty survival. Over in Juneau, house cat Wasabi (not pictured here) is facing a six-week recovery after chasing a mosquito right out of an eleven-story window. As the saying tells us, the 2-year-old feline did land on her feet, but not without fracturing her leg and breaking some bones. She was put back together with pins and wires, along with a pretty adorable hot pink cast, and is now resting — with the windows closed, we hope.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 4. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 5. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 6. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...