The Associated Press has the latest on the future of wiping, and it doesn't look good: "Increasingly popular bathroom wipes — pre-moistened towelettes that are often advertised as flushable — are being blamed for creating clogs and backups in sewer systems around the nation." And yes, they know whose fault it is. "We could walk right up, knock on the door and say, 'Listen, this problem is coming right from your house,'" said one western New York sewer expert whose life is being ruined by those suddenly too good for the basics.
Photo: Brandon Blinkenberg/Wikimedia
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...
- 6. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 7. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013