Police and the owners of the 36-acre Rottkamp's Fox Hollow Farm seem pretty sure the squashes, which are said to be worth a total of $4,200, were stolen by common thieves, but we choose to believe that ghosts getting an early start on Halloween were somehow responsible. Spooky.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 5. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013
- 6. Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- 7. Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- 8. Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- 9. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List