The TSA vaguely blamed the government shutdown for its oversight in allowing a 9-year-old boy without a ticket onto a Vegas-bound plane in Minneapolis. But it said "the child was screened along with all other passengers," so clearly the shutdown is a poor excuse. More likely: This kid is exceptionally crafty. Consider this trick: "He grabbed a bag from the carousel and ordered lunch at a restaurant outside of the security checkpoints, Hogan said. He ate and then told the server he had to use the bathroom, left the bag and never returned to pay."
Photo: Joe Raedle/2011 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets