The Daily Show is not subject to the government shutdown. Quite the opposite, in fact: Jon Stewart has settled back into his hosting groove thanks to the bald shamelessness of the GOP, nearly exhausting his list of derisive terms ("fart knockers," "babies who eat their own poop") in less than a week. On last night's show, he dug deep and gifted the world "self-righteous Orwellian zebra queefs," the insult so nice he had to say it twice.
Photo: Comedy Central
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability