The mystery of the LAX dry ice bombs has been pretty much solved: We know who the suspect is, and now we have an idea as to why he did it: "He was a prankster," LAPD Deputy Chief Michael Downing told the Los Angeles Times about Dicarlo Bennett, the airport worker arrested for making the bombs. "He thought it was funny." Bennett was apparently curious to see how the things worked, so he swiped some discarded dry ice and made some. Cops didn't think it was funny: Bennett is being held on $1 million bail.
Photo: David McNew/Getty Images
- 1. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 2. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 3. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 4. Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep Practically Making Out on the Red Carpet
- 5. 9 Signs Bush Was Back in 2013
- 6. Bests, Worsts, and Other Superlatives From the Year in Entertainment
- 7. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 8. Jamie Dimon’s Family Laughs While Destroying Home
- 9. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?