"Absolutely," the Republican candidate told Politicker today when asked if he's scared of living in Bill de Blasio's New York City, keeping up his totally-not-race-baiting promise of apocalyptic biker gangs and curbside beatings under a Democratic mayor. Lhota, on the other hand, would defend this town with all he has: "I want to be, as mayor, somebody like General George Patton. I want to take charge." Joe Lhota has no idea what year it is.
Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!