While trying to escape a Manhattan Duane Reade with a stroller full of sweets — "$179 worth of Halls throat drops, $59 worth of Wrigley’s gum, $43 worth of Dentyne gum and $15 worth of Tic Tacs," DNA Info reports — Michelle Calderon was confronted and ditched the haul, leaving her 1-year-old child in the process, and thereby adding abandoning and endangering a child to the robbery charge.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes