Teachers have gripes with their students. This is no surprise. But it becomes a problem when those gripes take on a racist bent, and the teachers share them aloud in front of students, as two Mount Olive gym teachers did in the following conversation: "Yeah those Negroes think they are tough (expletive)," one said. "Yeah, that’s all they are, just a bunch of Negroes, Negroes, Negroes," the other replied. Students reported them, and the teachers have now been fired. Three slurs, you're out – though one utterance probably would have done it.
Photo: Christopher Furlong/Getty Images/Getty
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!