The disastrous state of the Obamacare health-insurance-exchange website has been a major news story for weeks now. But don't believe the so-called "media" "reports." Don't even listen to President Obama, who has acknowledged that the website "has had way more glitches than I think are acceptable" and "isn’t working as well as it should." Because according to Average Americans like Deborah and Daniel, the stars of two new Obamacare web videos, the website is "very easy to use" and makes it "pretty easy" to compare plans. Someone should tell President Oblivious over here that his website is fine.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!