Ibragim Todashev told authorities that his friend Tamerlan Tsarnaev was involved in a triple murder in Waltham, Mass. in Sept. 2011, according to a motion filed by federal prosecutors in the case of alleged Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Law enforcement sources said in May that Todashev was about to give a statement implicating Tsarnaev when he was killed by FBI agents, so this confirms that bit of the story. Everything else about the circumstances of Todashev's death remains unclear.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode