Attention all meninists! President Obama has subtly acknowledged and even offered his approval of the brewing feminist revolution. At his last press conference of 2014, he made a point to call on only female reporters, even flat-out ignoring a question shouted by a man in favor of calling on a woman. Dudes, ya burnt.
The Washington Post has a list of names of the women the president took questions from:
- Carrie Budoff Brown, Politico
- Cheryl Bolen, Bloomberg
- Julie Pace, Associated Press
- Lesley Clark, McClatchy
- Roberta Rampton, Reuters
- Colleen M. Nelson, Wall Street Journal
- Juliet Eilperin, Washington Post
- April Ryan, American Urban Radio
Misandry has crept its way all the way up to the White House.