We Just Got a Rare Look Inside the Secretive Chinese Factory Where iPhones Are Made
Bloomberg got an unprecedented glimpse inside the enormous Shanghai factory, owned by Pegatron Corp., where the world’s most popular gadget is produced.
Produced by Adam Banicki, written by Cait Munro.
- How Trump’s Speaking Style Has Changed Over the Years
- Foreign-Policy Experts React to Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- Trump’s Surrounded by Big Water
- 5 Questions About North Korea You’re Afraid to Ask
- Roy Moore’s Biggest Fan Is Terrifying
- 3 Ways Trump’s Tax Code Benefits Him and His Family
- Trump’s War on the Media Has Been Years in the Making
- Graduate Students Are Terrified by the Republican Tax Plan
- Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits in the Style of Those Old CD Commercials
- Meet Virginia’s First Transgender Candidate for State Legislature
- Confederate Monuments Are Propaganda — Not History
- This Is Why Obama’s Legacy Will Endure Despite What Many May Think
- Kanye West and Trump Collaborate on New Single