Justin Trudeau Just Blew Away a Room of Physicists
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau responded to a reporter’s seemingly sarcastic comment by launching into a genius explanation of quantum computing during a talk at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, in Waterloo. You have to see this.
Produced by Christine Nguyen. Video courtesy CBC News.
- Jeff Sessions Can’t Recall a Lot of Things
- Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits in the Style of Those Old CD Commercials
- Meet Virginia’s First Transgender Candidate for State Legislature
- A Brief History of North Korea in 3 Minutes
- Confederate Monuments Are Propaganda — Not History
- What the Trump Administration Means When It Says ‘On Notice’
- What Donald Trump Did On His First Presidential Vacation
- Anthony Scaramucci Is Back on TV, and He’s Got a Few Words for Us
- Donald Trump Is His Own Worst Enemy
- Here’s What Trump Has Said on Major Policy Issues Before and After Being Elected
- Amal Clooney on Trump Losing the Presidency
- Justin Trudeau Just Blew Away a Room of Physicists