Justin Trudeau Just Blew Away a Room of Physicists
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau responded to a reporter’s seemingly sarcastic comment by launching into a genius explanation of quantum computing during a talk at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics, in Waterloo. You have to see this.
Produced by Christine Nguyen. Video courtesy CBC News.
- How Trump’s Speaking Style Has Changed Over the Years
- Foreign-Policy Experts React to Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- Trump’s Surrounded by Big Water
- 5 Questions About North Korea You’re Afraid to Ask
- Roy Moore’s Biggest Fan Is Terrifying
- 3 Ways Trump’s Tax Code Benefits Him and His Family
- Trump’s War on the Media Has Been Years in the Making
- Graduate Students Are Terrified by the Republican Tax Plan
- Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits in the Style of Those Old CD Commercials
- Meet Virginia’s First Transgender Candidate for State Legislature
- Confederate Monuments Are Propaganda — Not History
- This Is Why Obama’s Legacy Will Endure Despite What Many May Think