A High-School Kid Invented a Miraculous Gel That Can Stop Bleeding Instantly
A high-school student invented a gel that immediately stops the flow of blood from an open wound. It could save the lives of a lot of trauma victims.
Written by Cait Munro; produced by Adam Banicki.
- Roy Moore’s Biggest Fan Is Terrifying
- 3 Ways Trump’s Tax Code Benefits Him and His Family
- Trump’s War on the Media Has Been Years in the Making
- Jeff Sessions Can’t Recall a Lot of Things
- Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits in the Style of Those Old CD Commercials
- Meet Virginia’s First Transgender Candidate for State Legislature
- A Brief History of North Korea in 3 Minutes
- Confederate Monuments Are Propaganda — Not History
- What the Trump Administration Means When It Says ‘On Notice’
- What Donald Trump Did On His First Presidential Vacation
- Anthony Scaramucci Is Back on TV, and He’s Got a Few Words for Us
- The Trump Administration Hated Health-Care Policy Secrecy a Few Years Ago
- What Is the Doomsday Clock, and What Makes It Tick?
- Donald Trump Is His Own Worst Enemy
- Here’s What Trump Has Said on Major Policy Issues Before and After Being Elected
- Watch: This Beautiful Vertical Forest Is Sparking Projects Around the World