A High-School Kid Invented a Miraculous Gel That Can Stop Bleeding Instantly
A high-school student invented a gel that immediately stops the flow of blood from an open wound. It could save the lives of a lot of trauma victims.
Written by Cait Munro; produced by Adam Banicki.
- At Least 17 Dead in Florida School Shooting
- A Look at Kim Jong Un’s Sister and Her Role in North Korea’s Regime
- Does Trump Have a Future in Hair Commercials?
- Trump’s Stock-Market Reality Check
- Mothers Are Fighting for Gun-Policy Reform
- Lawmakers Turned the Government Shutdown Into a Blame Game
- The Long-term Damage of a Government Shutdown
- 5 Questions About North Korea You’re Afraid to Ask
- The Worst Defenses of Trump’s Racist Comments on Immigration
- The Deportation Administration: What’s at Stake
- How Trump’s Speaking Style Has Changed Over the Years
- Time Is Running Out for DACA Recipients
- Foreign-Policy Experts React to Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- Trump’s War on the Media Has Been Years in the Making
- Donald Trump Is His Own Worst Enemy
- Here’s What Trump Has Said on Major Policy Issues Before and After Being Elected