Jill Stein Responds to the ‘Spoiler’ Criticism of Her Campaign
Now that Hillary Clinton has locked down the Democratic nomination, Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein is looking for the support of jilted Bernie Sanders supporters. The Green Party and the Libertarian Party have gained more traction this season than in past elections, largely because both establishment candidates face record-low favorability ratings.
But committed Dem voters are worried Stein could be a modern-day Ralph Nader. Here’s how she responded to the “spoiler” criticism.
- How Trump’s Speaking Style Has Changed Over the Years
- Foreign-Policy Experts React to Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
- Trump’s Surrounded by Big Water
- 5 Questions About North Korea You’re Afraid to Ask
- Roy Moore’s Biggest Fan Is Terrifying
- 3 Ways Trump’s Tax Code Benefits Him and His Family
- Trump’s War on the Media Has Been Years in the Making
- Graduate Students Are Terrified by the Republican Tax Plan
- Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits in the Style of Those Old CD Commercials
- Meet Virginia’s First Transgender Candidate for State Legislature
- Confederate Monuments Are Propaganda — Not History
- This Is Why Obama’s Legacy Will Endure Despite What Many May Think