Watch: This Organization Created a Powerful Tribute to the Victims of Racial Lynchings
Located in Montgomery, Alabama, Equal Justice Initiative started the Community Remembrance Project to create greater awareness about America’s racial terror lynchings. Although thousands took place, most of these victims were never publicly recognized until now.
- Jeff Sessions Can’t Recall a Lot of Things
- Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits in the Style of Those Old CD Commercials
- Meet Virginia’s First Transgender Candidate for State Legislature
- A Brief History of North Korea in 3 Minutes
- Confederate Monuments Are Propaganda — Not History
- What the Trump Administration Means When It Says ‘On Notice’
- What Donald Trump Did On His First Presidential Vacation
- Anthony Scaramucci Is Back on TV, and He’s Got a Few Words for Us
- The Trump Administration Hated Health-Care Policy Secrecy a Few Years Ago
- What Is the Doomsday Clock, and What Makes It Tick?
- Donald Trump Is His Own Worst Enemy
- Here’s What Trump Has Said on Major Policy Issues Before and After Being Elected
- Amal Clooney on Trump Losing the Presidency