WATCH: This Elephant Sanctuary Is Trying to Save Elephants From Humans
Opened in 2016, Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is not like other elephant attractions on Thailand’s largest island. Here, visitors are not allowed to ride the elephants. The sanctuary rescues those that are harmed and overworked to live freely in the park.
- Roy Moore’s Biggest Fan Is Terrifying
- 3 Ways Trump’s Tax Code Benefits Him and His Family
- Trump’s War on the Media Has Been Years in the Making
- Jeff Sessions Can’t Recall a Lot of Things
- Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits in the Style of Those Old CD Commercials
- Meet Virginia’s First Transgender Candidate for State Legislature
- A Brief History of North Korea in 3 Minutes
- Confederate Monuments Are Propaganda — Not History
- What the Trump Administration Means When It Says ‘On Notice’
- What Donald Trump Did On His First Presidential Vacation
- Anthony Scaramucci Is Back on TV, and He’s Got a Few Words for Us
- Donald Trump Is His Own Worst Enemy
- Here’s What Trump Has Said on Major Policy Issues Before and After Being Elected
- What Is the Doomsday Clock, and What Makes It Tick?