The Most Ridiculous Softball Questions From Judge Neil Gorsuch’s Confirmation Hearings
Gorsuch, whose confirmation faces a filibuster after several Senate Democrats have vowed to vote against him, fielded a few laughably easy questions from Republican members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Jeff Sessions Can’t Recall a Lot of Things
- Donald Trump’s Greatest Hits in the Style of Those Old CD Commercials
- Meet Virginia’s First Transgender Candidate for State Legislature
- A Brief History of North Korea in 3 Minutes
- Confederate Monuments Are Propaganda — Not History
- What the Trump Administration Means When It Says ‘On Notice’
- What Donald Trump Did On His First Presidential Vacation
- Anthony Scaramucci Is Back on TV, and He’s Got a Few Words for Us
- The Trump Administration Hated Health-Care Policy Secrecy a Few Years Ago
- What Is the Doomsday Clock, and What Makes It Tick?
- Donald Trump Is His Own Worst Enemy
- Here’s What Trump Has Said on Major Policy Issues Before and After Being Elected
- Amal Clooney on Trump Losing the Presidency