Mets fans still not certain whom to pull for in this World Series? "Tom in Sunnyside," a commenter on Faith and Fear in Flushing, has the definitive answer. "I am rooting for the visiting team. In complete game shutouts. In under three hours for each game." The delirious epic scenario he spins is the only acceptable scenario for Mets fans, we'd think. [Faith and Fear in Flushing]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!