As the last, perhaps most apt remembrance of the 2009 New York Mets season, we present the greatest AFLAC trivia question of all time. Forgive those Braves fans. It's been a disappointing season for them, too, so they probably needed a slight reminder that there are others far, far worse off. All AFLAC trivia entries should be sarcastic, we think. The real question: Did you know the answer?
Photo: Peachtree TV
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode