In a scheduling quirk, there's only one NBA game tonight. Fortunately, it's a Knicks game! The Knicks host the Charlotte Bobcats , and if you're all "man, seems like they're always playing the Bobcats," you're right: It's actually already the fourth matchup between the teams this season, and the third in a month. As the Post points out, nine of the Knicks' next fifteen games are against teams between sixth and twelfth in the Eastern Conference standings — exactly the teams they'll be battling for a playoff spot. (Current playoff odds: 52.4 percent!) Ahoy!
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability