Last night, St. John's lost a tough battle at No. 17 Pittsburgh, 63–53, dropping the Red Storm to 2–6 in the conference, 12–8 overall. That's not good. It puts St. John's ahead of just DePaul and Rutgers in the Big East. Oof. They have only one real quality win (Cincinnati, the game we attended), and their RPI was at 59 coming into this week, which is a spot lower than Harvard. At least the Big East tournament lets every team in these days.
Photo: Chris Trotman/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!