When you're a franchise with as spotty a history as the Jets have, it's not difficult to secure your place as one of the best teams in franchise history. In fact, this year's Jets, for all their faults, are already there. Following is our informal, unscientific ranking of the ten best teams in Jets history. We used playoff success as our barometer: No matter how good a team was in the regular season, if they lost in the first round of the playoffs, they fall behind a lesser Jets team that didn't. One more win for this year's Jets team, and suddenly you're looking at a top five all-time team. With the Jets, it's not so hard.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]