When you're a franchise with as spotty a history as the Jets have, it's not difficult to secure your place as one of the best teams in franchise history. In fact, this year's Jets, for all their faults, are already there. Following is our informal, unscientific ranking of the ten best teams in Jets history. We used playoff success as our barometer: No matter how good a team was in the regular season, if they lost in the first round of the playoffs, they fall behind a lesser Jets team that didn't. One more win for this year's Jets team, and suddenly you're looking at a top five all-time team. With the Jets, it's not so hard.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013