According to Alan Hahn of Newsday, the Knicks' trade of Nate Robinson to the Celtics has gone through. Their terms aren't nailed down yet, but Chris Sheridan of ESPN.com has a smart theory: The Knicks might take back a first-round pick, even as far away as 2011, to blunt all the picks they'd be sending to Houston to make the Tracy McGrady trade happen. That makes a lot of sense. But for now, see ya, Nate. It was fun having you around, we suppose, and we'll really miss the Natrix. A lot more than Mike D'Antoni will, we suspect. UPDATE: That first-round pick was awfully wishful: Looks like Eddie House and four random fellows named Hank.
Photo: Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...