About three hours ago, the first piece of the old Giants Stadium came down. Gate B is being dismantled, piece by piece, as we speak. We imagine Bruce Springsteen nearby, crooning a song about the workin' man, 'bout how a good day's pay for a good day's work just don't go as far as it used to. Good-bye, sweet multipurpose venue for sporting events, concerts, and tractor pulls.
Photo: Al Bello/Getty Images
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle