On the front of the Yankees' official website, there's a little countdown clock that tells you just how many days, hours, and minutes there are until pitchers and catchers report to Tampa for spring training. Tomorrow, that clock will expire. Yep: It is almost that time of year. Our Baseball Prospectus 2010 is in our hands, and we're covered in eye black. (We're not very good at applying eye black.) Baseball is almost back, kids. Baseball is almost back.
Photo: J. Meric/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!