We've spent the last few months desperately cheering for an NYC-area basketball team to make the NCAA Tournament. That absolutely will not happen Sunday. (We're just not having much luck with our teams this year.) That, of course, won't dissuade us, or anyone, from watching the NCAA Tournament Selection Show on Sunday afternoon with the rapt attention of a moon landing. The best two sporting three-week spans of the year are the baseball playoffs (with the NFL and college football kicking into gear at the same time), and the three weeks of the NCAA Tournament (with opening day right after). Strap in, kids. This is the fun part.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]