If you bought tickets in certain parts of Citi Field last season — and especially if your seats were in the left-field upper deck — you may have been surprised to arrive at your seat and notice that you didn't have a view of a large swath of the outfield. But according to the Times' Ken Belson, that will change. Fans ordering 2010 tickets for such seats have been receiving the following disclaimer: "View: Limited portions of the playing field may not be visible from this seat location." The sight lines aren't getting better, but at least you'll know going in that you won't see much of Jason Bay until he comes to bat. [Bats/NYT]
Photo: Jim McIsaac/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!