We're going to assume that no one considered the Knicks winning their last twenty games of the season as a reasonable possibility, so last night's loss to the Spurs was merely a formality: With their 42nd loss, the Knicks clinched their franchise-worst ninth-straight losing season. It has been so long that only two players on the last Knicks team with a winning record are currently active in the NBA: Marcus Camby and Kurt Thomas. Everyone else is out of the league entirely. To distract you from that gruesome factoid, we encourage you to head to Posting and Toasting, which has a funny recap of both the game and a conversation between a referee and the Spurs' mascot, that is described as "a giant meth-addled dingo."
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!