We're going to assume that no one considered the Knicks winning their last twenty games of the season as a reasonable possibility, so last night's loss to the Spurs was merely a formality: With their 42nd loss, the Knicks clinched their franchise-worst ninth-straight losing season. It has been so long that only two players on the last Knicks team with a winning record are currently active in the NBA: Marcus Camby and Kurt Thomas. Everyone else is out of the league entirely. To distract you from that gruesome factoid, we encourage you to head to Posting and Toasting, which has a funny recap of both the game and a conversation between a referee and the Spurs' mascot, that is described as "a giant meth-addled dingo."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?