The end of the NCAA Tournament means the end of our Sports Section NCAA Pool, and it is with legitimate shock and wonder that we announce the winner is ... a New York employee: Ben Mathis-Lilley, a regular contributor to this site and associate editor at the magazine. He won the pool thanks to Duke's unfortunate win and will be gracing us with his presence, and his promised free post, later this afternoon. Sure, Mr. BML can write for this site anytime he wants — he does, in fact — but now he is doing so as a prize. Sorry. We didn't think, with 476 entrants, that the winner would actually come from the office. We're as stunned as you.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode