If you're a fan of watching local sports teams compete in postseason games, tonight might be your last chance for a while. The Devils are facing elimination in Newark against the Flyers, two days after Philly routed them 4–1 to take a three-games-to-one series lead. But don't pencil the Flyers into the conference semis quite yet: They'll play tonight without Jeff Carter and Simon Gagne, both of whom are sidelined with foot injuries. And if it doesn't matter, and the Flyers finish off the Devils without them: Well, look out for jelly-throwing Lou Lamoriello!
Photo: Jim McIsaac/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!