So, the NBA playoffs tree is all set, with the first games tipping off Saturday. Despite what CC Sabathia says, we still think it's more likely LeBron James leaves the Cavs if they don't win a title than if they do, so let's gear up: We Are All Chicago Bulls Today. Until we all become Boston Celtics, or Orlando Magic, or Whoever the Heck Survives That Crazy Western Conference. We'll be doing updates after every Cavs (weekday) game to remind everyone that cheering against LeBron now can only help you cheer for him later. It's for your own good, LeBron.
Photo: Chris Graythen/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 6. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 7. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update