That endless Wimbledon match between American John Isner and Frenchman Nicholas Mahut — the one that has gone more than ten hours over two days — is set to restart any minute now. As SB Nation pointed out yesterday, when the match started, you could have hopped a plane to London, taken a train to Wimbledon, stopped in a pub, and still had time to catch the "end" of the match. (The Guardian's live-blog of the match is already famous.) The match should be on ESPN-U, if you dare tempting fate with the possibility that you will spend ten more hours watching it today. We're pretty certain we're gonna be able to run this exact same post tomorrow, at the same time.
Photo: Glyn Kirk/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 6. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 7. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour