If the great Skeets and Tas are in New York City, it can only mean the NBA Draft is here. Tonight, John Wall becomes a Wizard, Evan Turner becomes a Sixer (probably), Mikhail Prokhorov and Stuart Scott will attempt to have a conversation, and the Knicks ... well, no one quite knows what the Knicks will do. The new object of affection is New Mexico small forward Darington Hobson, who seems to be a defensively oriented "crowd-pleaser" who can't shoot. Not a lot of guys without flaws at the end of the first round. By the way: Remember that next year, the Knicks — unless they, gasp, have the No. 1 overall pick — will swap picks with the Rockets, so it's unlikely they'll be picking much higher next year, or the year after that, than they will this year. The draft is not really much of a Knicks event.
Photo: Jim McIsaac/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!